Current Job Opening:
1) Perform financial analysis including financial performance forecast, cost benefit analysis, profitability analysis, and cash flow analysis.
2) Identify potential cost and productivity focal points for business.
3) Develop and implement cost efficiency measures on monthly basis.
4) Interpret and evaluate company business risks, yield, as well as analysis of public policy in affecting future trends and influences.
5) Update and issue key performance indicator reports.
6) Work with company’s managerial personnel in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets, as well as mid-term and long-term strategic planning.
Master’s degree in Finance and must have 36 months of prior Financial Analyst/Market Research Analyst experience.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Saul N. Friedman & Company